It’s been a blast finding new beauty products this summer, and one of my favorite ways to try out new items are cruelty free and vegan beauty subscription boxes. When Vegan Cuts and I connected for the July Beauty Box I was psyched on all levels, but especially because this box was being curated by Sunny Subramanian of Vegan Beauty Review one of my favorite blogs to browse. I love Sunny’s videos and posts, and she is one of the lovely ladies who inspired me to go cruelty free and vegan with my cosmetics and dietary choices. Yes, I have a total blog crush if you couldn’t tell!
So, once I found out Sunny was picking the goods for this box, I was stoked to try it. When it arrived on my porch I immediately opened it (and then arranged everything neatly. :P)
I was excited to see some brands that I already adore like Ellovi and Emani. I am obsessed with Ellovi’s 6 ingredient body butter and Emani lipsticks make my lip feel amazingly smoochable. Of course, the fun of this box is trying new stuff, so here’s the run down on what July had in store:
- Nouveau Organica: This organic eye cream shadow, cheek, and lip stain was great! I loved the smooth consistency and I enjoyed using it in lieu of a powder blush. During the summer I love using products that can do double or triple duty and this one hit the mark! The color was peach and fun and blended well with my primer and complemented my skin tone. I liked how light it felt on my skin. No heavy eyes here!
- Emani Vegan Cosmetics Lipstick in Temptress: This lipstick was amazing! I absolutely adored the color. I actually wore it to my bridal shower last weekend. The packaging is sleek and sexy and I loved the formula of this lipstick. I’ve had some lipsticks that were dry or often dried out my lips, but this one had staying power (it lasted through my champagne toast and lunch), and felt soft and smooth.
- Ellovi: You already know how I feel about this raw, vegan body butter. I love the 6 ingredients and I love how it feels on my skin. I HATE forumulas that have filler and junk in them. Looking to go raw? This is the butter you want to slather on your skin!
- Just the Goods: I cannot say enough about this brand! I had the chance to try their peppermint hand and body lotion and their lavender hand and body lotion. I loved them both! The formulas is natural and the ingredients are simple. You can find them on Etsy as well. I love that Vegan Cuts supports small brands, too!
- Original Sprout: This was a new brand for me, but I really enjoyed using their hair and body baby wash even though I don’t have any little ones in my house…yet, haha! I really loved the scent of this wash. It was light and clean and left me smelling as new as a baby! I also loved the rich lather and the gentle ingredients. For someone with sensitive skin, this would be a Godsend!
- Savvy Boheme: Anything that sounds like a Starbucks drink is good in my book which is why the Tall Americano body oil has a very special place in my heart. I adored the scent and loved using this as an after shaving balm on my legs and other areas. It was gentle, hydrating and soothing after shaving. I also love the name of the brand because I like to think of my self as Savvy, too.
I loved this month’s beauty box! Want to sign up? It’s simple and it’s only $19.95 a month for amazing cruelty free and vegan products! Sign up today and let me know what you’re looking forward to trying!
Editorâ€™s Note: The product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. I was not in any other way compensated for this post. All reviews are 100% honest and of my own opinion.